Based in Seattle, Washington
Four Sided Fantasy is a wordless, seamless experience where you use screen wrap to solve puzzles in ways you never thought about before. Remember in Pac-Man how you can go off one side of the screen and "wrap" to the other? In Four Sided Fantasy, the player has the ability to toggle this screen wrap on and off at any time. Each new season in the game brings a new twist to screen wrap. Just as you think you’ve mastered a screen wrap mechanic, the world will change its rules and present a new way for you to look at the confines of your screen.
Four Sided Fantasy has it's roots in Logan's student project, The Fourth Wall. After working on The Fourth Wall for a month for a prototyping class, Logan decided to take the game to the next level. To do this, work continued on the game in Logan's free time, working through the summer of 2011. The game would go on to win several awards and land him a position as the level designer on the award-winning game Perspective. Now, Logan wants to come back to the concept and explore it in new ways with Four Sided Fantasy.
- Unique, mind-bending ability revitalizes a long-neglected aspect of games
- Beautiful, crisp art style inspired by the illustrations of Justin Mezzell
- Mesmerizing music, composed by the one and only M.J. "Quiggles" Quigley
- Haunting sound created by Ian Shores
- Seamless movement from level to level, using filmic transitions
Launch Trailer YouTube
Atmospheric Teaser Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Independent Game Challenge Finalist" The Fourth Wall, 2012
- "Freeplay Awards Finalist" The Fourth Wall, 2012
- "IndiePub Awards" The Fourth Wall, Honorable Mention
- "Toronto After Darkcade Pick" The Fourth Wall, 2012
- "Independent Games Festival Finalist" Perspective, Technical Excellence, 2013
- "Develop Conference Indie Showcase" Perspective, 2012
- "Brazil International Game Festival" Perspective, 2012
- "Day of the Devs Official Selection" Four Sided Fantasy, 2014
- "Indie Megabooth Official Selection, EGX" Four Sided Fantasy, 2015
- "EMP Museum Indie Game Revolution Official Selection" Four Sided Fantasy, 2016
- "Prepare to go, “Wait, but then that means… no! Arghhhh! Please, don’t take away my limited perception of reality! It’s all I have!”"
- Nathan Grayson, Rock, Paper, Shotgun
- "It's full of those little moments that make you go "ooooh.""
- Andras Neltz, Kotaku
- "It's Logan's brilliant level design that plays the role of the distinguishing quality."
- Chris Priestman, Kill Screen Daily
- "In addition to some perplexing screen-wrapping puzzles, I really like how the new game is using the screen for transitions, too"
- John Polson, Indie Games Blog
- "Four Sided Fantasy will have an expanded scope and more work put into the visuals, which make beautiful use of color."
- Darren Nakamura, Destructoid
- "While The Fourth Wall was a proof of concept, Four Sided Fantasy aims to extend the premise significantly the way Portal stemmed from former Digipen offering Narbacular Drop"
- Jeffrey Matulef, Eurogamer
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
Four Sided Fantasy was funded through Kickstarter. You can find the Kickstarter page at kickstarter.com.
About Ludo Land
Ludo Land - Where games are made to be played.
More information on Ludo Land, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Four Sided Fantasy Credits
Founder, Design, Programming
Concept art, Environment art
Animation, Environment art
Graphic + UI design/programming
Concept art, Environment art